Our Mission Statement
- To help improve the quality of life for each patient through Adult Stem Cell Therapy.
- To provide excellent medical care and concern for each patient during their time under our care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Recognizing the efforts of the patient's family
- Earning the trust and respect of patients and the medical community.
- Ensuring a creative, compassionate and professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Through research, practice, and case study to better our knowedge of Adult Stem Cells and their healing potential.
- To contribute to the advancement of the field of medicine and expand the treatment alternatives.
- To set the standard for treatment for those who could benefit from stem cell therapy.
All professionals at Regen Center strive to pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field.
The plastic surgeon has performed hundreds of delicate procedures and is a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery.
The anesthesiologist is also highly experienced and a specialist in critical and intensive care. They are both certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
The cardiac interventionist who performs the Liberation Therapy Plus (R) has done over 3000 balloon angioplasty procedures.